Gaudenzia Training Institute
The goals of Gaudenzia's Training Institute are:
- To enhance the ability of treatment professionals to service clients;
- To share Gaudenzias expertise, based on over 40 years of service in the field of addiction treatment and recovery services;
- To assist drug and alcohol treatment professionals to meet industry standards.
Eligible courses have been approved by the Pennsylvania Chemical Abuse Certification Board, Department of Drug & Alcohol Programs, Maryland Board of Psychology, and Maryland Board of Professional Counselors & Therapists. In addition, some courses meet Department of Corrections, American Correctional Association, and Community Behavioral Health credentialing requirements. See a full list of accrediting organizations.
Register for Trainings
- View the 2018 training brochure here.
- Contact Samantha Fox at (610) 239-9600 ext. 1044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please click here and fax form to (610) 239-9324 or mail to Attn: Training Department, Gaudenzia, Inc., 106 W Main Street, 3rd Floor, Norristown, PA 19401.
Please note: Online registration is not available at this time
Important Training Institute Information
Payment for courses can be made via check or money order made out to "Gaudenzia Foundation," or by credit card. Send registration information to:
Attn: Training Institute
106 W. Main Street
Norristown, PA 19401
FAX (610) 239-9324
Please email email@example.com for more information or to sign up for a course.