Support Gaudenzia's Work
Here are a few suggestions of ways to support Gaudenzia (the opportunities are endless!). For more information, please email our Community Affairs Department.
A monetary donation to Gaudenzia directly impacts the men, women and families in our treatment programs. Click here to make a donation.
What Your Contribution Means
Here are some illustrations of how your generosity helps people rebuild their lives.
- A gift of $25 can provide a complete set of bedding for one residential client.
- A gift of $50 can provide clothing for an entire family in one of our Women and Children's programs.
- A gift of $100 can provide a new crib for the infants in our Women and Children's Program.
- A gift of $250 can provide food for a client in our residential programs for a month.
- A gift of $500 can provide computer resources for job-readiness and vocational training opportunities for clients.
- A gift of $1,000 can provide three months of outpatient treatment.
There is no easier way to give back to Gaudenzia than to remember us in your will or through a gift of life insurance. To find out more about Gaudenzia's legacy options, please email email@example.com.
In all our locations, Gaudenzia relies on volunteers to help with events activities, advocacy and public education. If this interests you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.